Home » » How to Change Skin Tone in Photoshop
How to Change Skin Tone in Photoshop
0 hrs 30 mins
- Duplicate layer
- Set Blending mode to Soft Light at 100%
- Go to Image > Adjustment > Selective Color...
- Pick Black from the drop down, and then add 20% to Black from the spectrum
- Select skin areas using Magic Wand Tool(Q)
- Feather Selection (Alt+Ctrl+D) 5px then
- Layer Via Copy (Ctrl+J) name it "skin"
- Add an Curves adjustment layer (Curves) (Layer > New Adjustment Layer > Curves)
Add a Level layer...
Note: You can duplicate the layer if it isn't strong enough.
Then finally change the Hue/Saturation layer ...
Add colour to the lips
- Pick the Lasso Tool then draw the selection around her lip
- Feather selection (5px)
- Use Hue/Saturation module (Ctrl + U)
And now, shade something ..
-Stand on layer "skin"
-Pick Burn Tool, darker some dark area ...
You see? these areas are so bright. Fix it now!!
-Use EyeDropper, choose a skin tone color
-Make new layer
-Use Soft Brush draw into bright areas ( on new
-Change Blending mode = " Color "
-Filter >> Blur >> Gaussian Blur ( 5 > 10 px )
Now, we need some tone color for this image
I choose warm tone
Add one more adjustment layer ( Photo Filter ) and set as I did ..
At last step, you should make a copy-of-merged-layer by using Image >> Apply
Image ( on new blank layer )
Change mode = Screen, discount Opacity ..
You can use Dodge and Burn Tool to shading some skin areas are incorrect ...
This is stock photo
and this is last result !! Have fun :)